Wheatgrass is live food, and wheatgrass juice is a living enzyme food, which sets the body on an immediate detoxification path, to help cleanse the body.
Drinking wheatgrass juice is a fast and highly effective way to eliminate internal wastes and toxins from the body while adding valuable nutrients…… On an empty stomach wheatgrass juice is assimilated in about 20 minutes and the vitality lasts throughout the day. 30 mls of freshly squeezed wheatgrass juice contains as much nutrient value as 1 kilo of fresh green veggies in vitamin mineral and amino acid content. (Approx. 20 amino acids and 30 enzymes), which are important for correct digestion and other body processes. Unfortunately many fruits and veggies we buy today are nutrient deficient, obviously we all agree to get the most benefit from vitamins and minerals a persons intake should come in a form as close to nature as possible.
The addition of fresh juices will immediately make our eating habits healthier by adding larger amounts of beneficial raw food in a delicious and more easily digestible form.Raw uncooked fruit and vegetables contain vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Dietary experts now emphasize the importance of vitamins and minerals for normal growth and tissue maintenance and efficient absorption (enzymes).
By separating the mineral elements and the distilled water from the fibre in the raw fruit and vegetable, the liquid food is digestible in a matter of minutes.The digestive process (in the body) required to separate minerals from the fibre, on the other hand, takes hours to be expended by the digestive organs (and a lot of energy).
Compared to using a good grade juice extractor (one that does not use high friction or ripping or tearing of the food, which causes enzyme destruction).We are all aware these days that cooking kills essential vitamins and enzymes in food. Are you aware that fast high-speed juice extractors have the same destroying effects, because high speed and friction = heat. Enzymes are sensitive to temperatures above approx 40`c and after 48`c they become sluggish. After 50`c the life of the enzyme is extinct, they are dead.
Wheatgrass can strengthen the cells, detoxify the liver and bloodstream and chemically neutralizes the polluting elements in the environment. Wheatgrass contains sapinom a detergent factor that can help the lymphatic system to carry away many toxins from the body cells. The bioavailabnle chlorophyll found in wheatgrass juice can protect us from carcinogens (cancer causing substances) Chlorophyll has been shown to build red blood cells.
- Antioxidants responsible for the elimination of toxic heavy metals, such as lead and mercury.
- Anti aging properties including A B complex C E and super oxide dissimulates.
- Concentrated sources of selenium, which helps eliminate pollutants. Chlorophyll, which has the ability to break down carbon dioxide and release free oxygen.
- Choline, Which prevents the deposition of fats in the liver.
- Magnesium, which draws out excess fat (aiding the liver).
- Potassium, which invigorates and stimulates the liver.
- Wheatgrass has an abundance of alkaline minerals, which help reduce over acidity in the blood.
Wheatgrass is different from wheat.
One is a grain the other a green vegetable.
The green vegetable grass contains no gluten.
Most wheat allergies are due to the gluten in the grain. Therefore it is no more allergenic than spinach or lettuce.
Wheatgrass actually contains anti allergic factors.
Allergies are immune responses to toxic irritants.
Detoxification is crucial to any allergy treatment problem.
- Wheatgrass Juice is one of the best sources of living chlorophyll available.
- Chlorophyll is the first product of light and, therefore, contains more light energy than any other element.
- Wheatgrass juice is a crude chlorophyll and can be taken orally and as a colon implant without toxic side effects.
- Chlorophyll is the basis of all plant life.
- Wheatgrass is high in oxygen like all green plants that contain chlorophyll. The brain and all body tissues function at an optimal level in a highly-oxygenated environment.
- Chlorophyll is antibacterial and can be used inside and outside the body as a healer.
- Dr. Bernard Jensen says that it only takes minutes to digest wheatgrass juice and uses up very little body energy.
- Science has proven that chlorophyll arrests growth and development of unfriendly bacteria.
- Chlorophyll (wheatgrass) rebuilds the bloodstream. Studies of various animals have shown chlorophyll to be free of any toxic reaction. The red cell count was returned to normal within 4 to 5 days of the administration of chlorophyll, even in those animals which were known to be extremely anemic or low in red cell count.
- Chlorophyll can be extracted from many plants, but wheatgrass is superior because it has been found to have over 100 elements needed by man. If grown in organic soil, it absorbs 92 of the known 102 minerals from the soil.
- Wheatgrass has what is called the grass-juice factor, which has been shown to keep herbivorous animals alive indefinitely.
- Dr. Ann Wigmore has been helping people get well form chronic disorders for 30 years using wheatgrass.
- Liquid chlorophyll gets into the tissues, refines them and makes them over.
- Wheatgrass Juice is a superior detoxification agent compared to carrot juice and other fruits and vegetables.
- Liquid chlorophyll washes drug deposits from the body.
- Chlorophyll neutralizes toxins in the body.
- Chlorophyll helps purify the liver.
- Chlorophyll improves blood sugar problems.
- Wheatgrass Juice can cure acne and even removes scars after it has been ingested for seven to eight months. The diet must be improved at the same time.
- Wheatgrass juice acts as a detergent in the body and is used as a body deodorant.
- A small amount of wheatgrass juice in the human diet can prevent tooth decay.
- Wheatgrass juice held in the mouth for 5 minutes can eliminated toothaches. It pulls poisons from the gums.
- Gargle Wheatgrass Juice for a sore throat.
- Drink Wheatgrass Juice for skin problems such as eczema or psoriasis.
- Pyorrhea of the mouth: lay pulp of wheatgrass soaked in juice on diseased area in mouth or chew wheatgrass spitting out the pulp.
- By taking Wheatgrass Juice, one may feel a difference in strength, endurance, health, and spirituality, and experience a sense of well- being.
- Wheatgrass juice improves the digestion.
- Wheatgrass juice is high in enzymes.
- Wheatgrass juice is an excellent skin cleanser and can be absorbed through the skin for nutrition. Pour green juice over your body in a tub of warm water and soak for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse off with cold water.
- Wheatgrass juice is great for constipation and keeping the bowels open. It is high in magnesium.
- Dr. Birscher, a research scientist, called chlorophyll “concentrated sun power”. He said, “chlorophyll increases the function of the heart, affects the vascular system, the intestines, the uterus, and the lungs” .
- According to Dr. Birscher, nature uses chlorophyll (wheatgrass) as a body cleanser, rebuilds, and neutralizer of toxins.
- Wheatgrass Juice can reduce high blood pressure and enhances the capillaries.
- Wheatgrass Juice can remove heavy metals from the body.
- Wheatgrass juice is great for blood disorders of all kinds.
1. Soak organic seeds in cold water for 12 hours overnight.
2. Rest seeds for 12 hours drain in suitable container, large jar perhaps with open mesh lid or in sprouting bag.
3. Give 5-minute drink before sowing.
4. Sow in organic soil, press seeds down firmly so they can make contact with mother earth (organic soil) and form a thick carpet.
5. Cover with 4-8 layers of soaking wet newspaper or wet cheesecloth.
6. To prevent seed coming in contact with newspaper use thin layer of wet paper towels.
7. In 4 days the wheat sprout will lift the top cover.
8. Remove the cover, wet thoroughly but allow to drain and relocate somewhere warm and sunny (only morning sun).
9. 7-10 days the grass will be 12-15 cm high and ready to be harvested.
10. Cut as close to the base as possible. 11. Juice, drink and enjoy feeling very alive.